- Late Georgian Attractive Family Home
- Located in a Semi-rural Location, Surrounded by Farmland
- Excellent Opportunity for an Incoming Purchaser to Renovate and Upgrade the Property to an Exacting Standard
- Drawing Room, Dining Room, Kitchen/ Breakfast Room, Large Office / Games Room
- First Floor: Three Double Bedrooms, En-Suite and a Family Bathroom
- Second Floor: Further Two Double Bedrooms
- A Useful Range of Interconnecting, Single Storey Barns / Garages
- Attractive Mature Gardens and Grounds and Approx. 2 Acres of Paddocks (stms) with a Hard Tennis Court
- Extensive Accommodation Extends to 3345 ft² and Total Plot is Circa 2.72 Acres (stms)
Surrounded by open farmland, a substantial, three storey, late Georgian, former farmhouse standing on almost three acres of delightful grounds with mature trees and hedging, includes a two acre paddock, a stable block, a tennis court and outbuildings. Just five miles to the east of the pretty market town of Spalding with its highly regarded grammar schools and a train station for those wishing to commute, and a mile from a very good primary school in the village, the location is perfect for a family or indeed anyone yearning for a tranquil, country lifestyle.
A spacious dining room and drawing room are to the front whilst the huge, southeast facing, farmhouse-style kitchen is at the back overlooking the garden leading to a sizeable utility room and the rear entrance which in turn opens into a single-storey boot room and then a triple aspect office. This space, currently lined in timber tongue and groove and originally the farm office, has its own entrance and, could be totally separate and self-contained either as a home office or, particularly if combined with the boot room, as an annex (subject to planning).
The stairs rise to a generous, galleried landing which leads to a further set of stairs up to the top floor. Three large bedrooms, en-suite and large family bathroom occupy the first floor whilst two further bedrooms are on the second floor.
An expansive, gravelled carriage driveway and a second drive leading to the neighbouring farm yard and to the garages belonging to the property. The garage block, with lighting and power and half-glazed sliding doors, provides enclosed parking for several cars and a workshop area within.
The well established garden has a large lawn with bordering hedge, and features a great number of mature trees.
Beyond, a timber block of three stables, also with light and power, overlooks the two acre paddock which is fenced for livestock and has a separate field access, behind which is an En Tout Cas tennis court enclosed by its wire fencing.
A PDF of the property particulars can be downloaded here.